Thursday, November 11, 2010

Season's Greetings


I must admit I'm quite pleased with myself for all of the holiday cards I've been creating! Now, if I can get them filled out and popped in the mail this year I'll be super pleased with myself!

Inspiration for my card came from this week's Sketch #65 at 2 Sketches 4 You and this week's challenge at the Town Scrapper (to use no embellishments)!

Products used: SU cs, LYB dp, Paper Makeup Stamps new November releases: Christmas Cheer Set and Season's Greetings Sentiment, Memento and Distress inks and machine stitching.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Adorable!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Jenn Joncas said...

Great card Steph!! We'll have to get together and chat while we fill out our cards (:

Carolina said...

What a delightful Christmas card - love it Stephanie!

Michelle VP said...

oh, I love this tree card! You make me want to try stitching - someday! And I really, really like your choice of papers and the country Christmas feel they give. :)

Kirsty said...

Very nice, an deceptively simple. Smart girl starting on your cards now before you're overwhelmed with all the other Christmas preparations!

Sandy Ang said...

Love the colours on your card !